Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas Dinner, part 1

Emma serving mulled punch in the
great hallway as guests arrived.
Deirdre asked on Friday morning if I had taken pictures of the Christmas dinner. I told her I had been in the kitchen and after I lighted the candles, had not be able to get away. So today, I tried to document the lunches....same menu as Thursday. The servers on Thursday were Nathan, Rachel, Tori (Victoria), and Emma under the direction of Sarah. Today it was Joy, Rachel, Tori and Emma with Sarah.

Sarah had set the tables this morning. All was ready!


Schloer....
First course was choice of soup (served by Sarah) or Floriday Cocktail (grapefruit and orange segments).
Main course...with Joy
The main course was ham and turkey with dressing, mashed potatoes, gravy, roasted potatoes, carrots, peas, Brussels sprouts and cranberry sauce.
Tori in the kitchen!
Tori helped in the kitchen and serving the meal.  Apparently this will have to be a two part post as I am not able to upload any more pics.....You'll have to see the next one for the dessert and guests.

No comments:

Post a Comment