Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Last night my grandson, Dylan, took my mother to her first Senior Prom! It was an event put on by Wellbrooke.
   I stopped in to see her in the afternoon and stayed to help her get ready. Her dress was a gorgeous gray sheath with matching sequin covered jacket. She wore small rhinestone earrings and her watch had a rhinestone band. Silver slippers completed the ensemble.
   Dylan was due to arrive at 5 pm joining her for dinner before the big event. She was ready by 4:25 and wanted to meet him at the front door of Wellbrooke but I encouraged her to wait in her room. He walked in at 5:01 looking so handsome in his suit and shined shoes. He wore a lapel flower and had a beautiful wrist corsage for her.
   I walked with them to The Bistro where they were shown to their table.

They had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment